Championship Round Sep 22nd
We have 4 tee times for Tue Sep 22nd. These tee times are 18 holes and start at 2:06pm. The top 12 players in the standings, after the Sep 14th round, will vie for the coveted ARRIS Golf League Champion title.
The 4th tee time will be open for any regular to play who is not in the top 12, so if want to play 18 on Sep 22nd be sure to set your status for the Sep 22nd round to "IN". If there is more than 4, I will fill the open slots based on total league points.
There is no golf on Mon Sep 21st
10 days ago
Next Round 
- Round 20: Tue September 22nd - Pending
in 3 days
- Course: Village Greens map
- Info: The championship round will be 18 holes and tee times will start at 2:06pm. The top 12 players in the standings will vie for the coveted Arris Golf League Champion title.
Last Round 
- Round 19: Mon September 14th - Complete
4 days ago
- Course: Village Greens map Online
- Info: Playoff for championship. All regular players are eligible. We will use the normal tees today (white for men and red for women) but points are doubled. The top 12 after this round will play for the Championship on Sep 21st.
* indicates playing from Red tees (handicaps adjusted)
|Player||HC Idx||HC||Last Rnd|
|Mike S||7.3||7.8|| |
|Bill W||10.9||11.7|| |
|Karl S||14.1||15.1|| |
|John B||15.9||17|| |
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Indian Oaks pregame brats, 8/12/20 - photo by S. SandersWhitetail Ridge. Covi beers courtesy of Tom. - photo by J. Wang
You must be logged in to upload photos.